Michel de Nostredame (depending on the source, 14 or 21 December 1503 – 2 July 1566), usually Latinised as Nostradamus,was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide. He is best known for his book Les Propheties, the first edition of which appeared in 1555. Since the publication of this book, which has rarely been out of print since his death, Nostradamus has attracted a following that, along with much of the popular press, credits him with predicting many major world events. Most academic sources maintain that the associations made between world events and Nostradamus’s quatrains are largely the result of misinterpretations or mistranslations (sometimes deliberate) or else are so tenuous as to render them useless as evidence of any genuine predictive power. Nevertheless, occasional commentators have successfully used a process of free interpretation and determined “twisting” of his words to predict an apparently imminent event. For example, in 1867 (three years before it happened), Le Pelletier did so to anticipate either the triumph or the defeat of Napoleon III in a war that, in the event, begged to be identified as the Franco-Prussian War, while admitting that he could not specify either which or when.
Nostradamus published predictions for 10 Centuries. His predictions, are considered among the most prolific and trustworthy. Let’s see 9 Nostradamus predictions for 2015.
1. In 2015 the United States will suffer from the strongest earthquake which will lead to humanitarian catastrophe. Like it or not, we will soon find out.
2. In 2015 the crises will come to France and Germany, and the leaders of 4 other world powers. Most likely someone will try to kill them.
3. The concept of “taxes” will cease to exist, and scientists will make some great discoveries, in particular, create an elixir of eternal youth.
4. Cheap electricity, advanced technologies in solar systems, which will stabilize the world economic situation.
5. Social standards of living will improve all around the world. But financial crisis will be the biggest problem for the US.
6. Mount Vesuvius will erupt in the late 2015 or early 2016.
7. New messiah will be born in 2015 who will save civilization from evil and depravity in more distant future.
8. In 2015 Nostradamus predicts new religion. This religion will start somewhere in Russia and by 2040 will be the only religion in the world.
9. In the first half of 2015 there will be a serious conflict in the Middle East. Iran will announce ultimatum to Turkey and because of this the world will be on the verge of World War III.