Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most in demand smartphone this year. Some users claimed that using a Samsung Galaxy S3 can be confusing at times. However, Samsung embedded some shortcuts in the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of Samsung’s premiere smartphones that you can now get after a rebate for your current smartphone.
Below are some of the shortcuts that some Samsung Galaxy S3 users may not know.
- Gain access to S-Voice by tapping your home button twice.
- Grab a screenshot of your home screen by holding the power and home button for about two seconds. The screen shot will be at the gallery folder. Another way to swipe swipe the palm of the hand over the screen to capture the image.
- Know how much data you are using in your handset by setting up a notification. All you have to do is to go to Settings and check the box of mobile data limit. This enables the user to alter and check the data pattern of your smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 allows users to use multiple apps. Switch from the apps that you have opened by pressing and holding the home button for a few seconds and all the apps running will show up, you can then choose which you want or close apps by giving them a swipe to the left or right.
- Know the status of your battery by going to the Settings and putting a check on the box on Display to show the percentage of the remaining battery.
- Quickly go to Google Search by holding the menu button for two seconds. The search bar will pop up and you can type in it. The Samsung Galaxy S3 unlike the Nexus has unified search so you can search your whole phone.